Medical Teaching Institution Bannu Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. In these Latest MTI Bannu Jobs the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||05+|
|Address||Medical Teaching Institution
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Medical Teaching Institution MTI Bannu Jobs 2022
FBR Jobs 2022
👆 Latest Vacancies👆
How to Apply for MTI Bannu Jobs?
1. Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respects along with Bio-data and academic record must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, along with Rs. 1000/- as application processing fee through Bank receipt / draft deposited in The Bank of Khyber, IBB KGNTH MTI Bannu, Branch Code: 5205, Account No. 3003978558 in the Name of Hospital Director MTI Bannu. Cheques will not be acceptable.
2. The service will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institution Reform (MTI) Act, 2015.
3. The appointing authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts to be filled.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. Applications received after the closing time & date shall stand rejected.
6. The scrutiny committee MTI Bannu shall have the right to reject incomplete applications
7. Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if a) He/She was convicted by the court of law.(b) Previous history of dismissal from public service. (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification. (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means.
8.Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
(9) Misbehaves during the test/ interview.(h) No TA/DA is allowed for candidate appearing in the interview.