The Higher Education Commission Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct the Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) for admission at the undergraduate level in universities operating all over Pakistan. USAT is designed on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) pattern and covers all known disciplines of Engineering, Medicine (Allied Health), Information Technology, Management, and Social Sciences at the undergraduate entry-level. After qualifying for the respective USAT, the students would stand eligible to all relevant universities like SAT.
Who Can Apply for Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT)?
Also, Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent/Grade 12 education. Students who have appeared in the final examination and are awaiting results Which USAT Versions to Apply for on Basis of Academic Streams? The test will be in the following six categories based on relevant academic streams, students should register accordingly:
- USAT-E Pre Engineering
- USAT – M Pre Medical
- USAT-A Art & Humanities
- USAT-CS Computer Science
- USAT-GS General Science
- USAT-COM Commerce
Moreover, Any score above and equal to 50 will be considered as a qualifying USAT score. The maximum score on USAT would be the perfect score of 100.
Test Breakup/Marks Distribution
The detailed breakup of tests and marks distribution for all the USAT versions are available at: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/CW-HEC-USAT.aspx
Proposed Test Schedule
The test is held on a quarterly basis simultaneously in the major cities of Pakistan. More tests can however arrange if the need exists.
Also, The yearly test calendar will upload on the ETC website: http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Candidates may register
Role of Universities
Also, Universities will continue to announce their admission program independently. Students applying to universities accepting USAT will submit the USAT (version) ETC scorecard for inclusion in the weightage-based merit determining formula.
How to Apply for (USAT)
- For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk In case of any query during the online registration, please visit: onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or regional
- Also, centers in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta for guidance. The submission of applications comprises of two steps: profile completion using the “My Profile” section, and application
- submission using the “Undergraduate Studies Admission Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
- Also, Only SUBMITTE applications will be considere for USAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE will not be entertain.
- Furthermore, The USAT test fee is Rs. 1,200/- per candidate. Candidates will deposit the fee in Habib Bank Limited Account No. 1742 7900 1334 01. Title of Account: Higher Education Commission.
- Applicants are require to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online Transfer through courier at the address: Member’s
- House, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- The test fee is non-refundable and not transferable.
Last Date for Online Registration: December 27, 2021, USAT Test will be on January 9, 2022, tentatively.
also, for more educational news visit